- News [.depri'vein]
- Movies Fund shareholders weren’t wasting any time reacting to this year of disappointment. Collectively, they’ve added just $35 billion to active stock-picking funds in the last 11 months, less than a quarter of the $162 billion they added in 2013, which was the first year of positive flows for the industry since 2007. This is not to say that they were sitting still. ETFs and passive index funds took in over $206 billion in net deposits through Thanksgiving, and Vanguard surpassed the $3 trillion mark sometime in late summer. Investors seem to have decided that they’d rather bet on the horses than the jockeys, after all.
- Finance 贷款的条件不仅仅只局限于裸照。同样被泄露的还有大量疑似借贷双方对话的屏幕截图，一个贷款人要求女学生提供自己的自慰视频。
- Sports 瑞典就人道主义援助贡献基金而言，属于最慷慨的国家之一，整体排名第六。“公民权益”排名第二，“最佳绿色生活国家”排名第一。
- Automobiles 数亿酒店信息泄露凸显用户信息保护之忧
- Travel 2. Mobile overtakes the web.
- Technology Although foreign trade accounts for a greater share of the economy than ever, the United States is still more insulated than virtually every major competitor in Europe and Asia. Such everyday purchases as haircuts, dry cleaning, financial advice and eating out are virtually immune from foreign competition.
The Jungle Book will be released worldwide on April 15, 2016.
It is the eighth straight year that the metropolis has led Chinese cities in terms of consumer spending.
Others who made the top ten include Amazon's Jeff Bezos at fifth on the list, Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook at sixth, Oracle's Larry Ellison at seventh, Michael Bloomberg at eighth, and tied for ninth are David and Charles Koch.
5. Emma Stone
持有40亿美元亚洲相关资产的美国投资机构Cohen & Steers的基金经理梁纬濂(William Leung)认同这一点。他主张，随着价格下跌，投机性投资将被驱逐出市场。他补充称，行业中另类投资热度上升的趋势应当意味着，即便基础资产的价值上涨得更慢，房地产投资信托的价格也会上升。“我们认为，这次调整的幅度将不会太大，”他说。
Autonomous cars: Researchers are working on devices that will automatically park your car in a parking lot without you being in, or near, the car. It will also slip a note under the wipers of the car next to it with your phone number and insurance carrier in case of any scratches.
There is even is a standard demagogic playbook.
?The Aston Martin doesn't hurt. Not at all. Neither does dropping tons of cash at exotic casinos -- throwing money around makes men more attractive to women who are interested in flings. And, like Bond, men who gamble with women around are better at it.
“We have not really assumed China will get better in the rest of the year,” said James Quincey, Coca-Cola’s chief operating officer. He said juice sales fell double digits in the second quarter in the country and Coca-Cola drinks dropped single digits.
“I thought it would be impossible to replace Steve, and to some extent that’s true,” says Professor Michael Cusumano of MIT’s Sloan School of Management. “But internally the spirit is still alive and the company is organising around a less confrontational culture. We have to give Tim credit for that.”
The fundamentals of the Chinese economy remain sound, the capital adequacy ratio and provision coverage of commercial bans remain high, and we have many financial tools and instruments that can be used. We have the confidence, the ability, and the means to forestall systemic risks.
Meanwhile, there are other factors holding back the Asian ETF market that some sceptics fear will hold back development of the retail side.